The new PV® Series power amps retain their two-channel design, high power points and exclusive Peavey features and technologies—such as DDT™ compression and Peavey patented Turbo-V™ Cooling. The PV® 900 delivers 300 watts per side into 4 ohms, 180 watts into 8 ohms and features detented input gain controls. It's a real workhorse.
- Two built-in 150 Hz crossovers
- 300 watts (rms) per channel at 4 ohms
- 180 watts (rms) per channel at 8 ohms
- Separate Speakon® mono bridge output
- Two-speed demand-sensitive fan
- 2-rack-space stereo power amp featuring DDT protection