: 408 | ความคิดเห็น:
KLARK TEKNIK DM8000 Digital Signal Processor
KLARK TEKNIK DM8000 Advanced Digital Audio Processor
ดิจิตอลโปรเซสเซอร์ KLARK TEKNIK DM8000 Advanced Digital Audio Processor for Installation Applications with Configurable DSP, Audio Networking and Acoustic Echo Cancellation
Modern meetings and telephone/ video conferencing requires a flexible digital audio processor with user-friendly features, such as user-configurable DSP and routing options, multiple inputs and outputs – and auto mixing. Designed for installation in boardrooms, council chambers, courtrooms and more, the DM8000 also provides 8 channels of wide band Acoustic Echo Cancellation (AEC), effectively removing secondary room reflections from the signal path.
The highly versatile DM8000 seamlessly integrates with computer based conferencing systems and audio networks via USB, and can be remotely controlled using the built-in Ethernet and RS232 ports.
- Advanced digital audio processor with open architecture software-configurable functionality
- Comprehensive library of DSP algorithms optimised for installation applications
- 8 Channels of wide band Acoustic Echo Cancellation (AEC) for telephone and video conferencing
- Auto mixer functionality for multiple microphone applications
- Multiple format IP-based audio networking for ease of integration
- PC-based software with intuitive graphical user environment and full networking support
- 10 high-headroom analogue universal mic/line inputs
- 6 electronically balanced low impedance line level outputs
- USB audio connection for integration with computer based conferencing systems
- Optional ULTRANET digital audio transport output for connection to compatible devices
- Ethernet port for software configuration and remote control up to 100 m via CAT5/5e cable
- RS232 connector for interfacing with 3rd party control systems
- Rugged 1U rackmount chassis for ease of installation
- Auto-ranging universal switch-mode power supply
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.