: 409 | ความคิดเห็น:
KURZWEIL PC361 Synthesizer Keyboard 61-Key
เบอร์โทรติดต่อ: 084-100-1007, 0813425751 ,080-603-8998, 02804-8800
คีย์บอรด์ ซินธิไซเซอร์ Kurzweil PC361 Synth Workstation, 61key, Over 850 Instruments, World Class Orchestral Sounds, Includes Kurzweil’s Triple Strike Piano, Basses, Guitars, Drums, Horns & Synths, Electric Pianos & Mellotrons, B3, Vox, and Farfi
Kurzweil PC361 Performance Controller, Synth, & Workstation Keyboard 61-Key
คีย์บอรด์ ซินธิไซเซอร์ Kurzweil PC361 Synth Workstation, 61key, Over 850 Instruments, World Class Orchestral Sounds, Includes Kurzweil’s Triple Strike Piano, Basses, Guitars, Drums, Horns & Synths, Electric Pianos & Mellotrons, B3, Vox, and Farfisa Combos
The PC361 from Kurzweil is a 61-key performance controller, synthesizer, and workstation keyboard with over 850 instruments, effects, arpeggiators, and a built-in sequencer. It provides stunningly realistic orchestral instruments, pianos, organs, synths, drums, basses, and more. The PC361 features custom designed ASICs chips that are optimized for sound, which makes the instruments incredibly responsive and rich sounding.
For the active keyboardist playing in bands, solo performances, and in ensembles, the PC361 provides particularly good sounding vintage keys, organs, and synths. While most of the sounds are sample-based, the PC361 also performs modeling for the KVA synth and the KB3 organ. Every drawbar on its organs gets its own dedicated hardware fader. The KVA synth can layer its virtual analog tones with sampled layers for deep hybrid sounds.
You can have up to 16 insert effects in addition to the PC361’s global master effects. There is a lot of flexibility in how you can chain effects together and distribute them among its 16 multitimbral channels. Any layer in a patch can send its output into any other layer’s signal chain. For gigging or recording, band rehearsals or scoring a film, the PC361 offers loads of useful instruments with a user-friendly and ultimately flexible workflow.
- 61-note semi-weighted hammer action, with velocity- and aftertouch-sensitive keys
- Quick release spring gives keys the response needed for synth/organ parts
- 128MB nonvolatile sample flash RAM
- Compatible with K 2/25/26 series sample libraries and programs
- Large backlit LCD with dedicated back-panel brightness and contrast controls
- 128-voice polyphony, dynamically allocated, lightning-fast performance
- Multitimbral: 16 parts (one per MIDI channel)
- 1074 stunning factory presets, many of which use 10-20 layers
- Features samples from PC2 Base Sound ROM, Orchestral, Classic Keys, String Section ROM, and more
- Over 64 KB3 programs
- Includes 96 factory MIDI setups and 128 user-programmable MIDI setups
- MIDI setups include 8 independent zones, effects and arpeggiator settings
- General MIDI compatible
- 2,560 locations for user-created preset programs
- 2,560 locations for user-created MIDI Setups
- ROM expansion slot
- 16 insert effects distributed over 11 buses and 2 auxiliary sends
- Over 500 effects, including reverb, delay, chorus, phaser, EQ, distortion, compression, and more
- Master effects section with 5-band parametric EQ and 3-band compressor
- Pitch and modulation wheels
- 9 front-panel sliders/drawbar controllers
- 2 front-panel switches (momentary or toggle, software selectable)
- 3-switch pedal input
- 2 continuous-control pedal inputs, mono pressure
- Super Ribbon input
- Breath-controller input
- Controller values can be “captured” and stored as part of a program
- “Info” soft button displays what the PC3’s assignable controllers are doing in each program
- “Easy Audition” lets you preview patches with short sound sequences
- 16 independent arpeggiators with multiple latch modes, selectable play orders, and more
- 4 x 1/4″ balanced TRS analog (24-bit DACs)
- Rear-panel 1/4″ headphone output
- 24-bit stereo S/PDIF featuring 44.1/48/88.2/96/176.4/192kHz modes
- Syncable to external clock
- MIDI input, Output, and Throughput (hardware switchable to copy of MIDI output)
- Complete MIDI functionality over USB, including data storage and OS updates via thumb drive
- USB thumb drive memory port lets you store and load programs, OS updates, and sequences.
- FREE software editor for Mac/PC or iPad
- Free OS updates
All specifications subject to change without notice.
||61-note lightly-weighted synth action with velocity and aftertouch sensitive keys. (Fatar TP9)
||240 x 64 angled, backlit CCFL w/ dedicated back panel brightness and contrast controls.
||128 Voice Polyphony, dynamically allocated, lightning fast performance.
||16 parts (one per MIDI channel)
||Dynamic VAST: Powerful new synthesis engine, with user programmable DSP algs and routing. More DSP power than even our K Series instruments.
VA1 Inside: anti-aliasing, power-shaped oscillators and DSP processing from Kurzweil’s VA1 prototype synth, capable of delivering authentic analog emulations as well as incredibly complex new sounds.
Cascade Mode: lets the user route one layer through the DSP of any other layer within a program – up to 32 consecutive layers deep!
||Mac and PC platforms (free download)
||1074 Stunning Factory Presets (download full “object list” here)
|Factory MIDI Setups:
||150 factory programmed MIDI setups – featuring up to 16 independent zones, effects, independent controller assignments, triggerable pattern-based “Riffs” and arpeggiator settings.
-PC3K: all objects except samples.
-PC3LE: all objects.
-K2 Series: the majority of Setups, Programs, and Keymaps. (no sample loading or compatibility file; see the V2 Addendum manual for details)
O/S V2 or later required.
||2000 locations for user objects.
|Sound ROM Expansion Slots:
||Unlimited tracks (on import); 960 PPQ resolution. Song editing functions include both event and track-based tools like quantize, swing, remap, controller scaling and more. Controller chasing and a global “set song length” functions are also featured.
||16 insert effects distributed over 11 busses, two auxiliary sends and two Master Effects (saved with each song and setup); featuring over 500 of our award winning effects – reverbs, delays, chorus, flange, phaser, EQs, distortions, Leslie simulators, compressors, and more.
|Master FX Section:
||User controllable master EQ section and master compressor for quick adjustments during live performance or putting the final touches on your studio mix. (These do not use up the insert effect resources.)
||Pitch wheel, modulation wheel, 9 front panel sliders/drawbar controllers, 10 front panel switches (momentary or toggle, software selectable), 3 switch pedal input, 2 continuous control pedal inputs, mono pressure, Super Ribbon input, breath controller input. Controller values can be “captured” and stored as part of a program.
||16 full-featured independent arpeggiators with multiple latch modes, selectable play order, velocity, duration, tempo, and sync functions as well as pre-recorded beats and musical phrases.
||16 unique “Riff” generators (used for triggering MIDI sequenced phrases, beats, or complete multi-track arrangements from notes on the keyboard and/or any on-board physical controller.)
||Four 1/4″ balanced TRS analog (24-bit DACs).
||1 rear panel 1/4″ headphone output.
||24-bit, stereo S/PDIF featuring 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, and 192-kHz modes.
||In, Out, Thru (hardware switchable to copy of MIDI Out).
||MIDI over USB. Also allows the PC3 to load/save user data directly to and from a Mac/PC as well as perform OS updates.
|Flash Memory Port:
||xD card. Store/load user data as well as perform OS updates. (see compatibility spec here)
|FREE OS Updates:
||Flash ROM upgradeable via USB or flash memory card.
||(4.84″) (12.30 cm)
||(13.98″) (35.50 cm)
||(39.37″) (100 cm)
||(30.86 lb.) (14.00 kg)
||Internal AC power supply.
Selectable 120/240V AC operation.