: 28 | ความคิดเห็น:
Alto Saxophone Case - PRO PAC, Rectangular
In 1984, Protec developed and patented the PRO PAC case to be a lighter alternative to traditional wood cases while offering the storage benefits of a gig bag. Today PRO PAC cases are trusted by professional musicians around the world to protect their priceless instruments. Each is carefully crafted using premium materials resulting in a superior case that is second to none. At the heart is an instrument fit that was meticulously engineered to be exceptionally safe and secure. PRO PAC cases are a true reflection of Protec's vision: innovative design for creative people.
Responsibly made: All materials tested to be free of Lead, DEHP, PAHS8, DBP, and BBP.
- Fits most modern alto saxophone makes and models.
- May fit some alto saxophones with larger bells. See Specs & Fit Info for more details.
- Weather-resistant exterior: Made of extremely durable 1680 ballistic nylon and reinforced with zig-zag stitching.
- Wood frame: Lightweight shock absorbing wood frame keeps your instrument safe.
- Padded handle wrap: Super comfortable and features a long-lasting hook and loop closure.
- Rope handles: Main and subway handles made of durable rope with reinforced stitching.
- QuickLock™: Allows you to securely shut an empty case without zippering.
- Shoulder strap: Features a large non-slip adjustable shoulder pad and strong metal clips.
- Backpackable: Want to go hands-free? This case is compatible with our backpack straps (model # BPSTRAP), sold separately.
- Metal hardware: Strong and high-quality metal hardware designed to last.
- Rubber feet: Sturdy custom-designed rubber feet.
- Long-lasting zippers: Custom-designed strong zippers. Main compartment zippers feature a lock hole.
- Rubber runners: Protects corners and zipper from impact.
- Large gusseted front pocket: Perfect for storing smaller accessories. Easily fits a flute case.
- Built-in organizer: Located in the main pocket; features 3 pen holder sleeves and 2 zippered pockets.
- ID tag: Includes ID luggage tag with secure buckle for easy identification.
- Optional rain jacket: Compatible with rain jacket (model # RAIN3, sold separately). Features a water repellent exterior, easy elastic opening, and built-in storage pocket.
- Soft lining: Interior is lined with breathable and non-abrasive, padded velvet.
- Separate neck and mouthpiece sections: Protects against dents and scratches. Mouthpiece section easily accommodates large ligatures.
- Storage compartment: Features lid with elastic closure to stay closed. Great for reeds, cork grease, and other small accessories.